My SeaBreeze model 800 has an Entry Door Assist fixture which has a hand grip for entering the MH and a 12 volt light. The fixture has a plastic piece over the light which has deteriorated from age and weather exposure. Does anyone know who might have produced the fixture and where I might obtain a replacement for the plastic piece. Thank you. Jack Barr

If its the old Reflect O Lite fixture the Bargman lens won't fit! I know I bought 2 of them from different sources. I had to fabricate one! Good Luck.

16 hours ago, Jack Barr said:

My SeaBreeze model 800 has an Entry Door Assist fixture which has a hand grip for entering the MH and a 12 volt light. The fixture has a plastic piece over the light which has deteriorated from age and weather exposure. Does anyone know who might have produced the fixture and where I might obtain a replacement for the plastic piece. Thank you. Jack Barr

When I looked into this for my 94 Sea Breeze model 900 the link that Linda S fits.

There seems to be a cutoff somewhere in the 80's where they go to the style that is available now.   If you could post a picture of your light/handle we could give you a better guess as to weather it will fit or not. 

1986 is the last year of the old style. Yes I have an 86. I updated my whole fixture before they too were discontinued. My Nissan had the old one too but I replaced it with a different style. 87 and up have the style I posted

Linda S

This is what I did. Made a cover out of aluminum and a heart cut out with red glass,

IMG_0031.JPG

Darrel that's Sweet! I also have the old Reflect-O-Lite handle. I found a trailer light fixture that was the same width but had to cut the length to fit. Works well but not as Cool as yours!

Hi jjrbus, Thanks for your reply. My Entry Door assist and plastic lens is exactly like Darrel's. The one I ordered and received from Linda's links was close but not the exact fit. I did a little trimming with a razor blade and got it into the four slots but it has a gap in the sides which I might be able to cover.

Thanks for your response.

Jack Barr