Toyota motorhome app?

83dolphindude

Greg, this is The Best Site for our Toy Home addiction in existence!! Please don't let one hater discourage you for we All love your work Man! I've learned so much reading all the posts (page 135 so far.) It's Priceless and Thank You! Mark

2 hours ago, markwilliam1 said:

Greg, this is The Best Site for our Toy Home addiction in existence!! Please don't let one hater discourage you for we All love your work Man! I've learned so much reading all the posts (page 135 so far.) It's Priceless and Thank You! Mark

Thank yo, thank all of you. We presently have over 7300 members. 4 new members yesterday. 

to all but especially "greg". i often wondered who the person or people were that are responsible for this site. only wanted to know so i could thank them. this site is truly amazing. very, very interesting, informative, extremely easy to navigate (for someone that uses all caps),  i have learned so much from all the fine people who are so quick to offer their advice and experiences to anyone who asks. so thank you so much for establishing and maintaining this site. as always, most people are decent folk, but there always seems to be a few that have their head stuck where the sun don't shine!  THANKS AGAIN!.  joe from dover.

Thanks Joe. Sorry for the delay in responding. We have been preoccupied with the weather here in the Santa Cruz mountains for the last couple of days. This discussion board would be a zero without all you members contributing. This is a community, communities help each other!

Been a while since I chimed in... I fail to see the advantages 83dolphindood is looking for with an app.

FB (not that I use it mind you) has an app... its arguably far worse than the site or mobile site and nukes the phones memory and cache.

83DD:

Websites like this one allow a rock solid firm grip of power on those that frequent it, their content and moderation. Its the way we lemmings like it and we demand group think; so do NOT challenge us here nor try to make suggestions that are out of line with the preferred 20 people that like to post here. They WILL smack you down with amazing cartoons, memes or even chimpanzees.

later gators :)

3w593S4.jpg

-T

Edited by Totem