Attn V-6 owners, where do these vacuum lines go?

I've got a check engine light on, slowly trying to eliminate things one by one. Found this hose just laying down in the engine bay that previous owner has plugged off with 2 bolts. One has vacuum to it the other doesn't. Rather then pics, I made this video.

Also I forgot to mention I cannot find any other components that look like they are missing lines hooked up to them.Even though the original window sticker says this was sold brand new at a Toyota dealership in Paris,Tx a sticker on the hood says this engine meets California emissions,do they all say that? So someone mentioned maybe those lines went to a smog pump?

Most vehicles have a vacuum hose diagram label posted under the hood.

If none, try to find same year truck and ask the owner if you can look at their setup.

1 hour ago, fred heath said:

Most vehicles have a vacuum hose diagram label posted under the hood.

If none, try to find same year truck and ask the owner if you can look at their setup.

Thanks,we looked at that diagram but didnt see where it went

I just looked at my engine compartment, 94 Winnebago 3.0 engine. Those two lines go to a black plastic "switch"? mounted on the bottom of the "power steering pump". Probably a sensor for ??

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

I recall seeing those on mine, but I can't say for sure.   I think they went to the Power Steering and when the steering wheel turns, they allow some extra air into the intake plenum,  Then the ECU via the O2 sensors recognize the mixture is too lean and extra fuel is added resulting in idle up.

If my RV was close I would go look for you. Right now it is about 60 miles away & I do not plan to go out there for a week or maybe two.

BTW, on my engine (93' vz3e) there are 4 VSV;s on the passenger fender well..

VSV notes from firewall forward: (purpose/color of vsv)
Pair/blue
Fuel/Red
EGR/green
air conditioning advance/black

Edited by DanAatTheCape

Just extra air no ecu involved, Lets in a little extra air when you come up against the steering stops thus increasing the idle speed to make up for the drag on the engine there is a similar vac switch for the AC to jack the idle when it’s on.