Where is my Load Sensing Proportional Valve set at

davidtan

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to figure out the brake bias thing and could not tell what people are adjusting . Attached is a picture of mine and where it is set at .

I tired following the post of "twoblocked"  but could not really see what was changing on the setting. Any help appreciated. Best 

Brakes: Load Sensing Proportional Valve LSPV and LSPBV

Started by twoblocked, November 27, 2011

20160605_152311.jpg

20160605_152314.jpg

20160605_152319.jpg

there is a pinned thread on this subject -  it is in the engine forum.    Well worth reading.    Have you pulled your rear axles/wheel assemblies front brake pads yet?   If not I would plan on that job - I doubt the load valve is your problem, but it could be. 

Edited by DanAatTheCape

The load valve is at full load on a toy home any way. Years back I completely by passed mine bottom line it made no difference. The ideal was for the pickups with no load they would lock up the rear brakes with out some thing to reduce the rear breaking force so a 1/2 ton in a pickup would bottom it out and the rear breaking was at max. It is doubtful you could lock the rear wheels on a Toy home.