Back in the Saddle Again

Petemoss

Hi everyone, Petemoss here. Some of you may recall my sad tale last fall, 2015. I owned a rather dodgy Dolphin. I was headed from Michigan to Kentucky for a hootenanny with old friends. Well, the transmission (automatic) had other plans. I sold it for nothing and caught a ride home. Helpful bros can come in  handy!

Well, I felt bad and confused. Maybe I'd look for one of those a frame pop ups. But craigslist showed me the way. I just bought an 85 Escaper with 88k miles. This a manual transmission and the FF one ton axle was installed earlier thus year. I'm off for my first adventure in this rig. Wish me safe travels!

I hope that you have as good of luck as I have had with my Escaper.  I have a 1988.  We bought it with 30,000 miles on it about 4 years ago and it was stored indoors before I bought it from the second owner.  It now has 46,000 miles and will be getting another 7500 miles in the next month.  

Good luck and show us pictures of what you found.