Help With 1991 Sunrader Couch

Hoonah

I recently got a 91 Sunrader, with the bathroom in the back. I am hoping someone can help me figure out the front couch. The hardware holding the back of the couch in place is gone. I can't figure out: #1 did the couch convert to a bed? #2 what hardware do I need to reattached the couch backrest - does anyone have a picture so I know what I am looking for?

Thank you so much (in advance) for your help.

Thanks Totem - I attached pics. I attached one of the couch, and one of the backrest. Can you see the screw holes on the back rest? Hope you can help solve the mystery!

post-8330-0-00464100-1443503537_thumb.jp

post-8330-0-86798900-1443503550_thumb.jp

Thanks Linda - I am happy to know what it is called, but sad to know it will be difficult to find a replacement hinge. Dang-o

• 7 months later...

Hi Linda - After a little searching I found this hinge, on craigslist, for $35! It was welded to a *nasty rotten* couch from some doge econo van thing. I took the whole couch, cut and knocked the welds off (super duper hassle), removed the hinges, and installed in my Sunrader. Now my couch back doesn't fall down!!! Thanks for your help! 

I would also be interested in the link!

Well i had a pair for $30 in my cart but they sold. Searching just now i didnt see any. The ones i found were used. Thats the thing with fleabay; gitta keep looking. The fleas will return.