Adding A Storage Compartment For Dump Station Paraphernalia

I would like to add a lockable storage compartment in the area behind my generator compartment and in front of my rear tire opening. It looks like I could add something around 10 to 12 inches tall and maybe 24 inches wide and 18 inches deep. Has anyone added anything like this and, if so, what is your advice?

The plan for it is all of the dump station paraphernalia. Want to keep the nasty stuff out of my storage box that my grill is in.

If he is set up like me and has the Rhino Flex there is an adapter that doesn't fit. I also have a Sidewinder (though no idea why I need it but I was new at this once) I carry a crap little hose (just in case) a box of black nitrile gloves and a box that fits some paper towels and hand sanitizer. At first I didn't even have the tube bumper so I had to fabricate it.

on my 78 the tube bumper was bent so I made a hose tube out of pvc pipe even use a pvc floor drain on one end for a vent and made an end plug for the other end worked great I miss it on my 87 straped on the orginal bumper. which had been extend ed out . and the p o had mounted a small black plastic truck box. I carry my dump fittings in a snap plastic box on the dolphin ..