4X4 Sandtana

85Diesel

I had one of those, but mounted on a 1984 Nissan (two wheel drive)...loved it! consistently got 22+ mpg. had to reinforce the rear corners with angle aluminum..did the same for the bottoms of the exterior walls which were starting to come apart. a handy place to sleep, eat, bathroom, cook, wash...wish I'd never sold it! I sold it about 4 yrs ago for $1800. had already removed the fridge. had about 130,000 miles...just getting broke in! a guy drove to my house in Lancaster, ca from Las Vegas to beat out the other bidders on CL! I had replaced the flywheel and rear wheel bearings. it had smog numbers like a new car!

I had one of those, but mounted on a 1984 Nissan (two wheel drive)...loved it! consistently got 22+ mpg. had to reinforce the rear corners with angle aluminum..did the same for the bottoms of the exterior walls which were starting to come apart. a handy place to sleep, eat, bathroom, cook, wash...wish I'd never sold it! I sold it about 4 yrs ago for $1800. had already removed the fridge. had about 130,000 miles...just getting broke in! a guy drove to my house in Lancaster, ca from Las Vegas to beat out the other bidders on CL! I had replaced the flywheel and rear wheel bearings. it had smog numbers like a new car!

The '84 Nissan was a great truck. Received a 4 star rating from consumer reports and was the only vehicle that gave that rating to that year.