Web Slowdown Coming?

Donnie

I just went to the pure-gas site & was faced with some info. that I had heard about, but never had it explained to me in this detail... You can just sign the form or if you want .............click on "learn more"

WARNING: the explanation is in full detail by a comedian who makes it VERY interesting..

If you are offended by adult language... do NOT click on the "learn more" link...

If you can handle the lingo, here is a chance to learn more, and have a few laughs although the facts are not very funny........the wolf is in the hen house..........donnie

Are you talking about the government siding with big corporation lobbyists who want to give preference to big websites for internet speed? And basically sites like this and all the little blog sites get whatever scraps are leftover? I think it's an FCC thing?

I know there was a huge protest about it when the decision was going to be made. Then I dropped out of contact with the news for a while and never heard what the decision was...

Could you post more specific info?..all I get with a "pure-gas" google search is a bunch of ethanol free gasoline information...I found some "ripoff" site with a whole bunch of rants about a bunch of random stuff, but it looked pretty disorganized.

I just went to the pure-gas site & was faced with some info. that I had heard about, but never had it explained to me in this detail... You can just sign the form or if you want .............click on "learn more"

WARNING: the explanation is in full detail by a comedian who makes it VERY interesting..

If you are offended by adult language... do NOT click on the "learn more" link...

If you can handle the lingo, here is a chance to learn more, and have a few laughs although the facts are not very funny........the wolf is in the hen house..........donnie

"Pure-gas" Website where? Context please. What specific URL? Without a little more info - all I'm seeing is www.pure-gas.org that tells me where to buy ehtanol-free gasoline. I see nothing about the World-Wide-Web or the Internet.

Hello team, a while back I posted a link on the DRIVE TRAIN forum in the discussion about different fuels.

It was # 57 for those who want to refer to that post.......It would take you to a station where you could find PURE GASOLINE

No corn alcohol, ethanol, or some other expletives that I will omit for this discussion... WWW.PURE-GAS.ORG....

Anyway, if you go there now to look for a station that carries pure gasoline, you will be asked to sign a form letter.

BEFORE you sign or delete this letter.. click on the "learn more" that is ON the form...Am I the only one seeing this????

Sorry for the vague post.......I just assumed that everyone knew about that site...Donnie

http://youtu.be/fpbOEoRrHyU...................here is the link that appeared on my browser....please read my prior post about language etc......sorry for all the confusion, must be an add on ??????????? Donnie

LAST TRY :-( this machine sux......maybe I need rest zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Donnie

SORRY for the intrusion, I guess that it is political.............just remove it from the forum...I just thought that there may be a few uninformed folks on here that don't know what is going on....only tried to help...again, sorry.............donnie