Sandtana

Debbit

There was a toyota Sandtana on craigslist, I think it was also mentioned here. Anyway, as I was leaving Los Angeles, I passed it on the freeway. Funny, huh? Driving home on a just purchased toy, I and see another same day, same place. Funny, huh?!

When I took my Escaper on a first trip (after looking for a Toyota for months) I drove past something that blew my mind near my hometown. ANOTHER TOYOTA ESCAPER. I thought, "What are the chances?!"

Hi

still waiting to see another toyota motorhome in uk. 6 dolphins that i know of. only two in scotland and i own one of them.

I was in the tiny town of Boulder, Ut, a couple weeks ago. A 84-88 Sunrader pulled in to the restaurant parking lot. Only spot left was right next to me in my Chinook. When I went out into the parking lot to leave, I checked it out. It was from Montana!

I was in the tiny town of Boulder, Ut, a couple weeks ago. A 84-88 Sunrader pulled in to the restaurant parking lot. Only spot left was right next to me in my Chinook. When I went out into the parking lot to leave, I checked it out. It was from Montana!

My girlfriend missed out on a Montana Sunrader just last week. Was sold when she called. Might have been the same one and they didn't get new plates yet

Linda S