2 Sunrader Projects For Price Of One

snail powered

hey guys, these are mine, if you look at history, you'll see a bunch of pictures. We have just been offered an insane amount for our home and we cannot pass it up so we are going to Full time around the Good O'le US of A for another year in our 37' rig and will likely land in New Hampshire when done.

They Are not sold and I think listing them both scared a few people away. I'm just trying to get rid of them.

I don't want to get rid of them, but paying $200 a month for storage is out of the question, I would keep them.

They are Completely gutted but all the guts are here.

My plan for the 18' Sunrader was to morph it into a Landcruiser body. I will still do this someday but it will be a few years when we settle again.

My backup was to get an 85 Toyota 4x4 truck and drop the shell on it. so I'd have a 4x4.

The Sunrader camper is a 8' bed camper, its gutted as well and my plan for it was to build it into a bed of a 4x4 Toyota Truck. Permanently so I could use more floor space than what is offered.

1982 Sunrader

$2k gets the 1982 Sunrader 18' with 80,000 miles. I don't know much about it mechanically except that I drove it 40 miles home a while ago (last summer). It drove well. The engine starts up after a few pumps every 2 months (when I start it to move it). after its started it starts right up and runs strong. It has an automatic transmission in it. One of the front windows was redone in clear Lexan or whatever and isn't the prettiest. The other window is perfect. It does have the shower and the toilet and the tanks underneath look good. All the guts, heater, fridge, stove (fridge and stove worked) didn't test the heater or water heater. Its all there. Tabs are good for a few more months too.

1977 Camper Free with above purchase, The floor is removed as the wood was rotted and it collapsed (see my other threads). Both front windows are perfect, it has the hatch rear and the awning poles are even there.

2k takes them both or if you just want the roller, 2k. Its much less than what I paid.

hey guys, these are mine, if you look at history, you'll see a bunch of pictures. We have just been offered an insane amount for our home and we cannot pass it up so we are going to Full time around the Good O'le US of A for another year in our 37' rig and will likely land in New Hampshire when done.

They Are not sold and I think listing them both scared a few people away. I'm just trying to get rid of them.

I don't want to get rid of them, but paying $200 a month for storage is out of the question, I would keep them.

They are Completely gutted but all the guts are here.

My plan for the 18' Sunrader was to morph it into a Landcruiser body. I will still do this someday but it will be a few years when we settle again.

My backup was to get an 85 Toyota 4x4 truck and drop the shell on it. so I'd have a 4x4.

The Sunrader camper is a 8' bed camper, its gutted as well and my plan for it was to build it into a bed of a 4x4 Toyota Truck. Permanently so I could use more floor space than what is offered.

1982 Sunrader

$2k gets the 1982 Sunrader 18' with 80,000 miles. I don't know much about it mechanically except that I drove it 40 miles home a while ago (last summer). It drove well. The engine starts up after a few pumps every 2 months (when I start it to move it). after its started it starts right up and runs strong. It has an automatic transmission in it. One of the front windows was redone in clear Lexan or whatever and isn't the prettiest. The other window is perfect. It does have the shower and the toilet and the tanks underneath look good. All the guts, heater, fridge, stove (fridge and stove worked) didn't test the heater or water heater. Its all there. Tabs are good for a few more months too.

1977 Camper Free with above purchase, The floor is removed as the wood was rotted and it collapsed (see my other threads). Both front windows are perfect, it has the hatch rear and the awning poles are even there.

2k takes them both or if you just want the roller, 2k. Its much less than what I paid.

The ad was already posted on my other site. I just posted another message that they are still available and that I can contact you if needed. Lots of members there don't belong to this group. Really sad though that I won't be seeing the end product of the Sunrader Land Cruiser

Linda S

The ad was already posted on my other site. I just posted another message that they are still available and that I can contact you if needed. Lots of members there don't belong to this group. Really sad though that I won't be seeing the end product of the Sunrader Land Cruiser

Linda S

Its still a goal Linda... I've been a member on this site for quite a while. If I get a shop, it will be completed. Bucket list item for me.