Just To Be Sure Before I Order, Are These The Proper Airbags?

Odyssey 4x4

My Escaper has had blown air bags on it since I purchased it. It's time to fix that and before I order I just wanted to get a verification that I am looking at the proper airbag replacement set.

Here is a picture of the bag on the truck...

BgCCB4J.jpg

If I am correct, these are 3-T airbags and I can order a repair kit (Part # T-9E3) for $287.

Thanks for the help!

John, I read your thread as well as a few others on the airbags. I read your thread complete but did not see any information regarding if there were multiple makers of airbags for the Toyota micros. I know firestone has a kit as well. I was unsure as to the maker of my kit. From your pictures, my airbags look pretty similar to yours but I did not want to risk the money and time on ordering the incorrect bags.

I was hoping to just find the repair kit rather than having to purchase a complete new set.

Sorry if this is a redundant post, I was hoping for someone with more experience than I to be able to look at my bags and confirm if they were or were not the 3t's.

The 3T's are the only cone shaped air bags I have ever seen on a Toyota motorhome. The Airlift's and the Firestones have all been double doughnut style. Can't guarantee it but I have been paying attention for the last 10 years and looked at lots of pictures of peoples stuff so yes pretty sure they are 3t's.

Linda S

Thanks Linda, that is about what I assumed from looking at the pictures of the firestone bags.