I am looking high and low for a rim to fit my 14inch rear dually system. Nobody seems to know anything about my mini motorhome. It is a 1984 Ford Ranger. From what I have read Fords, Nissans and Toyotas were made into these experimental mini homes. It looks like the dually systems may be the same. Five bolt pattern, 14 inch rim. Can anyone connect me with rims?

Try googling 14" duelly rims for ford.

• 1 month later...

Please reconsider another setup than the dually system you have now. I recently purchased a 1986 mirage ranger camper with

the dually setup. It is a death trap setup. You probably have the 7.5 rear and that silly dually adapter is putting a hell of a load

on the axle flange. If it snaps while driving.....By the way my mirage has 15" wheels. Is yours 2wd or 4. Mine is 4wd, 2.9 v6

automatic. Very underpowered! We have plans of rebuilding with lots of changes like a full floating rear, dana35 for the front

with dana 44 spindles etc. Good luck with yours and I really would love to know how many ranger-campers there are!

Please reconsider another setup than the dually system you have now. I recently purchased a 1986 mirage ranger camper with

the dually setup. It is a death trap setup. You probably have the 7.5 rear and that silly dually adapter is putting a hell of a load

on the axle flange. If it snaps while driving.....By the way my mirage has 15" wheels. Is yours 2wd or 4. Mine is 4wd, 2.9 v6

automatic. Very underpowered! We have plans of rebuilding with lots of changes like a full floating rear, dana35 for the front

with dana 44 spindles etc. Good luck with yours and I really would love to know how many ranger-campers there are!

If you bought the one that was up for auction in Pa a while ago I'm pretty sure yours is the only one anywhere. Was a while back but it looked fabulous. A friend of mine tried to get info on it but never got a response. Upgrade the axles and you will end up with a rig worth 20 grand plus so don't worry too much about what you put into it. I run a mini group that covers all kinds of motorhomes. Would love to see you there and post some pics.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/minitruckcampers/info

Linda S

Hi Linda, I don't mean to hijack this thread from Naomi. Yes this came from PA not far from me. It was up for sale a few years ago and sold the first day. When it came up again the seller was hard to get in touch with. He was "different" to deal with and in fact didn't own it yet. The owner gave it to him as roof repair payment and then he didn't finish the roof. I actually got it from the guy with the title. he bought it to rebuild but life got in the way. It looks good in pics but is very rusted. It came with new fenders, hood, doors. The cab corners and rockers are bad and lots of sealer around the windshield is probably hiding more. 2.9 v6, 4spd auto, 4wd, 4.10 gears with traclock, cruise, air. Would have been a nice ranger, but never meant for the big bubble on it! It does have the full bath on the back. My wife and I will slowly rebuild with mods and look forward to traveling in it. When I drove it home after sitting for years it road great and handled well. It seemed big looking back from the drivers seat but when parked it is the size of our sierra truck. NO POWER! Up hill wide open, It couldn't pull any hills at speed. Level was fine. Mileage was 2mpg! I hope Naomi gets back on here. I'd like to hear specs on the other ranger/camper. The previous owner had heard of possibly another one in CA but couldn't verify. Maybe 3 of them!