The waste water tank arrived, and all my measurements were right. It fits where I thought it would. Then I measured carefully and drilled the hole with a doorknob saw drill bit. Under the camper, no jack, I found it easy to maneuver the tank around using my knees and belly. ;) and it fits! The hole needed to be right in a corner, it was a bit of a challange to get the pipe in the hole at the same time fitting the tank in the ledge and angle iron support that keeps it tight and secure. To support the other side, I had to lower the angle iron by replacing the short bolts with longer threaded rods and lock nuts and washers. I got rubber threshold material to put between the tank and angle iron at the other side for cushioning. Now just have to put the outlet pipe and valve on and all done. We may need a vent hole, gotta call and find out if that applies. I'm surprised how smoothly it went!

Depending on how secure it seems when the tank is full and heavy, I may need to move the angle iron to support the tank at the front by holding it along the ledge instead of along the bottom of the tank.

A vent pipe yes.

Get some metal plumbers tape and make a couple of straps to connect the brackets to each other.

Thanks Linda, I wasn't so sure myself!

Good idea, plumbers tape. This isn't to be black water, just kitchen sink. The instructions on ppl's website say drill a vent hole near top of tank.

Later, we may put another tank for black water. Bathroom is for porta potty and only showers in the forest if camping. Rv parks, etc, no water in bathroom.

Best plan is to run the vent to the roof. Other plan is a foot long vent with a 180 loop in it. This keep you from splashing going down the road.