westfalia bandito

stamar

westfalia has never been part of volkswagon

you can read about them here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westfalia

ive seen wesfalia pop ups on all sorts of vans standard american to mercedes. many just standard ford white trucks with pop ups. they make van conversions.

they make pop up conversions.

including the 1984 toyota bandit obviously.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.westfalia-ford.co.uk/elevated%2520roof/images/WRnugget1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.westfalia-ford.co.uk/elevated%2520roof/&h=322&w=450&sz=33&tbnid=4IlW92V2YZ-zlM:&tbnh=94&tbnw=131&zoom=1&usg=__lgQr_qYG8vIxIWYs7fYygeIP1rI=&docid=x7SZet86M3azgM&sa=X&ei=gRd3UoOcDq_vigLT7IHoBQ&ved=0CDYQ9QEwAw

theres westfalia fords and westfalia toyotas. theres westfalia mercedes and westfalia dodge. obviously as it says dodge owned westfalia.

Its hard to try and have a conversation with someone who has problems like this so im pretty much stopping.

is there a non westfalia pop up roof out there like this? those would be way rarer than the westfalia one seeing as they are the largest maker. Im sure they exist but wouldnt that be RARE? omigod i cant wait to find this non westfalia pop up roof somewhere who knows who makes it?

maybe one of the very obscure non westfalia manufacturers in europe? Oh lets try to find one omigod

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA I dont know why i do it sometimes. Im pretty sure ive asked you many times not to post in my threads we dont all have time for nonsense like you do. its fun to google and act like you know what youre talking about sometimes I guess.

wheres the proof that someone else made it/ i cant even remember the other manufactures i believe one is called adventure.

why are you wasting your time with weird stuff you know nothing about/ dont you feel embarrased?

its a pop up roof. about 75 percent of all of them made were made by westfalia.

it would be weird as hell if they were made by someone else and then someone put a sticker on them. thats a weird theory based on not enough psych meds today i think. but go with it let us all know who really made it.

I believe your teachers used to tell you to read things 3 times. Try reading my previous posts (#2 & #7) 3 times and also note that on the rear corner of your 'discovery' that there's a 'Bandit' (NOT Bandito) decal, so you can go back to the NADA link I posted earlier.

I can't find my meds. Have you been taking them? :)

yes so you think, in an uneducated matter, that the pop up roof was made by bandit even though it says westfalia clearly.

however seeing as you know nothing about it and bandit has never made pop up roofs like this youlll see its made by westfalia, like most pop up roofs ever made were.

so its a cracked out theory then that bandit made one pop up roof out there on earth and then someone forged westfalia onto it just to confuse you.

Its a great theory it makes a lot of sense. none. do we have a lot more time to make fun of this theory? no. go away.

ive owned two wesfalia vws so i learned about the company years ago. more from their heyday i had a 68 vw bus.

you obviously have no idea what they are about but can start reading I guess and the next time you talk about them youll be half educated i bet.

im looking for a compendium of non westfalia pop up roofs derrick. I mean go ahead look it up youre obviously not employed you have time.

the total of which might be a dozen or so of any make in north america.

This might really be one of those super rare ones. in fact it might be the only one ever made in america. by bandit.

But the bastards put a westfalia sticker on it just to confuse us! thats a good theory. If you forgot your psych meds.

Its the only pop up roof rv ever made in the us. wheres your proof of this? are you shutting up yet Im just wondering when you feel embarrassed.

This is the weirdest conversation ever. Lots of companies make pop up roofs. Were all the Chinooks roofs made in Germany, cause they would have cost a ton more. Sportsmobile, GTRV, my old Dodge family wagon. 500 different models of truck camper and pop up tent camper. The Bandit campers are very cool but the only foreign thing on it is Japanese

Linda S

ya im not thinking the chinnook type of pop up but the westfalia type.

that not westfalia bandit has a westfalia looking interior.

im not sure actually.

tit could be rare or it could be a fake sticker

i could actually go back.

the westy interior is usually light tan wood too

Well the early VW campers weren't made by Westfalia. Westfalia pop ups usually only go up on one side in the front. The whole roof lifts on the Bandit and most other van campers. There are a couple other Toyota based motorhomes from the 80's that also have pop ups. The Sandtana and the Ranger, both popped up from the back. Odyssey also made some. Early 80's ones look almost identical to a Chinook and the later v6 ones called a Starlite popped up on one side like a Vixen. Yeah lots of pop tops

Linda S

That Chevy Bandit sold on ebay not too long ago. Wish I could have got it, it looked pretty clean. Here's the listing if you want to look at a few more photos.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-Chevrolet-S-10-V6-Bonanza-Bandit-Pop-Top-Mini-Motorhome-Camper-NO-RESERVE-/111146328620?forcerrptr=true&item=111146328620&pt=RVs_Campers&hash=item19e0d6622c&nma=true&si=meZzAGvTxrMfXE6NSfsTVEkx9kk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'm hoping to snatch up a Bandit as soon as I have the money and do a 4x4 conversion.