Toyota 5th wheel camper info

zero

I'm cleaning and stripping out an old 1959 Shasta camper. I was looking through some of magazines and paperwork stored inside and came across one page from Woodall's RV magazing. Ca. 1980. It was a discussion and road-test of a Toyota pickup custom outfitted to pull a special little 5th wheel camper. I'd love to read the rest of the article and see the specs, actual road test, etc. But I only found the first page of the article. I've never seen one of these on the East Coast. Probably more of a West Coast thing. Anybody have any data from similar road tests? This one mentions using the Toyota 2.2 liter engine in a 1980 pickup. I'd love to know what that camper weighed and what kind of speeds and MPGs that little truck got pulling it.

post-6578-0-32453400-1379455291_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-98105900-1379455293_thumb.jp

Yeah I forgot you were the one who posted that cool trailer. This link might be more direct

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/minitruckcampers/photos/album/303366498/pic/list

Linda S

What is that link supposed to go to? It just brings me to the main page with near 8000 photos. I tried a search with "303366498" and nothing came up. If you know the name of the file I can probably find it by sorting in alphabetical order.

Both links work for me.

Its "MT 5th Wheel" there are 5 photos

JD, I believe you have to subscribe to this group to see it. I get the same results.

I AM subscribed. But even when "logged in", the photo does come up. The past week or so, the two Toyota Yahoo groups have been working awful - at least from my end. I've just about given up trying to make sense of what is going on over there.

I AM subscribed. But even when "logged in", the photo does come up. The past week or so, the two Toyota Yahoo groups have been working awful - at least from my end. I've just about given up trying to make sense of what is going on over there.

I hear you! I was over at the Toy motorhome group trying to search for messages, what a waste. I give up too!