There are sever wonderful campers that are the modern equivalent of a Toy, its just that they aren't the equivalent of a Toy budget. BUT its nice to dream and at the very least borrow a few ideas.

On my little class A the dinette is right behind the drivers seat. The seat back folds down when you have the drivers seat pushed back to drive. When you park, you push the drivers seat forward and lift up the dinette seat back up. Effectively you have a 6" longer dinette that would be possible than if it was fixed.

Some of the smaller class C are similarly full of crafty ideas.

It is not about the price. It is about the design concepts which could be translated into a Chinook. You missed the point of the posting.

No I understood the post just saying that's a lot of money. The European design stuff is slowly making it's way into the US MH market the bigger is better ideal hopefully is fading.. My perfect MH at this point is a Via, modern design class "A" diesel engine and only 26' only problem they are around a 100 grand.