Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine is trying to locate a standard sized wheel for his 1991 Toyota Wini Itasca. He has located one on the east coast for $200 to $300 plus shipping. Certainly this can't be correct! Are the wheels for our late model micro-mini's truly that rare and hard to acquire? Can any of you fine folks offer some tips to help him find a new or used wheel? My friend happens to live on the west coast in the Seattle area...if that helps any.

Thanks in advance,

-Riverman77

just went thru all this for same 1991....looked online for hours....finally found one (only one they had)used about 125.00 shipped ,along the way I asked the young kid at the Toyota 'nope 'he said not bothering to look.sometime on a later trip i asked the old guy at toyota to look for me ,he got curious ,he looked a long time and said they WERE available,I asked him if he was sure he said yes about 175.00 .................I would buy from them....dont forget the factory valve stem 15.00

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine is trying to locate a standard sized wheel for his 1991 Toyota Wini Itasca. He has located one on the east coast for $200 to $300 plus shipping. Certainly this can't be correct! Are the wheels for our late model micro-mini's truly that rare and hard to acquire? Can any of you fine folks offer some tips to help him find a new or used wheel? My friend happens to live on the west coast in the Seattle area...if that helps any.

Thanks in advance,

-Riverman77

I was at this junkyard last year and robbed some parts off a 1983 Sunrader that had 7 of the wheels you want. It had been upgraded front and back to the HD 6 lug X 7.25" wheels. Four in back, two in front plus the spare was still there. He was willing to sell me the complete FF rear for $300. He wanted $50 per wheel. Worth a phone call. Old man with cancer and a small junkyard.

4735 New York 14

Sodus

(315) 483-4607

http://www.julianoautoparts.com/

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance,

-Riverman77

Here are a few more sources.

$70 each in California - 619-233-3884 / 800-827-1970

$50 each in California - 1-877-722-3138

$35 each in North Carolina - 919-544-1729 / 800-669-1673

I bought a set of four from a Uhaul place. $50 each, including a new (slightly old Goodyear tire). There are probably other Uhual dealers with old Toyota rims.

Well you can buy one from a toyota dealer. They come in white and silver. This is a discount toyota parts dealer I think in Texas. If you want to order locally just copy the part number

http://www.toyotapartszone.com/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?model=TRUCK,PICKUP&year=1991&catalogCode=672450&VAID=3602,3615&selectConditions=(12=USA;1=3VZE;5=ATM;6=4HC;7=RCB;8=WT)&subModel=JPP-2%20WHEEL%20DRIVE&originCountry=(12=USA)&sectionID=2&componentsID=41-03

Linda S

Well you can buy one from a toyota dealer. They come in white and silver. This is a discount toyota parts dealer I think in Texas. If you want to order locally just copy the part number

http://www.toyotapartszone.com/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?model=TRUCK,PICKUP&year=1991&catalogCode=672450&VAID=3602,3615&selectConditions=(12=USA;1=3VZE;5=ATM;6=4HC;7=RCB;8=WT)&subModel=JPP-2 WHEEL DRIVE&originCountry=(12=USA)&sectionID=2&componentsID=41-03

Linda S

Thanks to everyone, I'll pass these options onto my friend. And, Linda S, it appears as if Toyota (or their discount folks) is able to still sell new ones. Thank you for that link.

-Riverman77