1987 4x4 with Chinook for $750 - Blown Head Gasket - SLC, UT

getout

Looks like a project all rite.My daughter lives in Peoa.

The owner emailed me and told me it went to a longtime Toyota Motorhome owner so it will hopefully get a new life again.

Yes my friend called me all excited when he was on the way to pay for it. He got a deal on the price too. He has a Toyota Odyssey with extreme water damage but only 28,000 miles on the engine. So now his great engine is getting a new home. I guess the owner mentioned you. Said some guy really wanted it but his wife wouldn't let him.

Linda S

Linda, you must be local...or somehow know everyone in the U.S. with a Toyota motorhome. I'm starting to believe the latter is true.

I was pretty excited about this thing. The owner had said a guy was thinking about buying to flatbed the truck. I told him if that guy bought it that I would buy the chinook shell from him. If your friend gets this thing cleaned up, I'd love to see pictures of it. It looks like a blast.

I'm back to working on my project again: http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=5249http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=5249

Yes I know a lot of Toyota motorhome owners. I'm a moderator here and 2 other groups on Yahoo. You get to know some people better than others. My friend in Salt Lake and I have been in pretty much constant touch since I found him one of the best buys on earth. He snagged a Sunrader 4x4 in Salt Lake a few years ago for $650 bucks after I posted it on the toyota-campers site. He also owns several other so this one will be well taken care of. Someone went to a lot of work doing this conversion the the 87 truck and it's nice to know it won't be junked and turned into a flatbed

Linda S