1985 4x4 SUNRADR get your cheek book out!!

sdboltdude

1985 SUNRADER WILL IT SALE $22,000  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think 1985 4x4 sunrader will sale for $22,000

• YES WILL SALE $22,000
    • NO WILL NOT SALE $22,000

I think this ad is off somehomw.This was advertized a while ago all over the bay area for $25,000. Had a phone number for it then and was a marin county number. Now it says it's in southern Cal with no phone number. No way soneone bought it and is now selling it for less. Buyer beware

Linda S

thanks Linda for heads up

I hope its not a scam...

looks like a great rv for someone who has the $$$ to dish out..

I think this ad is off somehomw.This was advertized a while ago all over the bay area for $25,000. Had a phone number for it then and was a marin county number. Now it says it's in southern Cal with no phone number. No way soneone bought it and is now selling it for less. Buyer beware

Linda S

Man if I paid 25 grand for that thing I'd be scared to leave the driveway in it. Scam or not remember always deal cash in hand exchange only, ALWAYS!

Its the same owner as previously listed.

18k to 20k sounds more sellable in my opinion.

Sure its in great condition and rare but its gonna be hard to find someone whoes gonna worship it like the current owner. 20k is a whole lot of money to invest in a niche market rv such as this one. And if someone comes and t bones this truck, insurance will not payout anything close to 20k based on the chassis....its a expensive toy with no real value...on paper.

I agree 100%

Its the same owner as previously listed.

18k to 20k sounds more sellable in my opinion.

Sure its in great condition and rare but its gonna be hard to find someone whoes gonna worship it like the current owner. 20k is a whole lot of money to invest in a niche market rv such as this one. And if someone comes and t bones this truck, insurance will not payout anything close to 20k based on the chassis....its a expensive toy with no real value...on paper.