Kohler 2.5 generator

darrel

I'm looking for spark plug gap on a Kohler 2.5 cmz 21rv generator. Can anyone help me. Darrel

I'm looking for spark plug gap on a Kohler 2.5 cmz 21rv generator. Can anyone help me. Darrel

My generator manual is for a 2.5CM-RV so I don't know if it's the same but

Gap in my manual is .030

Plugs listed are champion RJ-8 or RJ-17lm

Linda S

Just checked and they used the same Tecumseh 140 engine and I have the manual for that too. yes park plug gap should be correct

I have digital manuals for that genset - if you want them send me an email address. (update - got your email address from your profile & sent them there, feel free to delete if not what to your liking).

Thanks Linda, thats the same Kohler #'s as mine. Got a float bowl gasket, needle and seat from my local lawn mower shop. Worked great, guess I'll have to pull the plug as I set it at .025. It runs great but very noisy. Now I can compete with the other noisy campers. Are you going to the Vancouver island get together? My family live in your neck of the woods. Bonney Lake, Whidbey island, etc. Darrel

Linda, I just looked at my e-mail and realised I already deleted it. If you have the time to re-send it I would appreciate It. Darrel