Converter selection switching

snail powered

John, Thanks the photos they are a big help, I can manage it from those.

Maineah, thanks to you too. It is good to know about the potential for fracturing of the frame. If I decide to keep it I will make an L shaped support bracket for the back of the converter that takes the weight load down to the floor.

We have a great, small electrical supply shop in the neighborhood that has all kinds of breakers in stock. They are sure to have a match. A lot closer to shop than the big box stores and I try to keep that kind of local small place in business whenever possible. Electrical is all they do so they really know their stock. The Ballard neighborhood of Seattle is a terrific place to live, part industrial with lots of marine related businesses but nice residential areas with terrific restuarants, coffee shops, bakeries plus beautiful waterfront parks and miles of bike trails and of course the marinas too. Even allows boondocking in the industrial areas along the ship canal. Summer sees a lot of full time residential Toy homes parked on the streets that belong to guys working in the shipyards.

Yeah it seemed to be the small converters that did that they have a very heavy transformer that hangs off the back yours may not be as bad the ones I did were 30 amp units. Sounds like a nice place you got there and yes if you take breaker they can match it up it is nice to deal with locals when you can my local electrical supply house is 17 miles away in another state! That's one thing about Maine nothing is close. If you look at John's picture you'll see how the panel is wired notice that the neutral (white wire) and the ground (bear/green wires) are separated in a house they can be bonded together but not in the MH.

. If you look at John's picture you'll see how the panel is wired notice that the neutral (white wire) and the ground (bear/green wires) are separated in a house they can be bonded together but not in the MH.

This is VERY important

. If you look at John's picture you'll see how the panel is wired notice that the neutral (white wire) and the ground (bear/green wires) are separated in a house they can be bonded together but not in the MH.

This is VERY important

OK thanks for the heads up on the green and white wire issue, always separate, never shall they meet ;)