Length of pages

Sorry if its been brought up before, but the length that a thread is allowed to reach before going to page 2 is insane. In my opinion. It's a LOT of scrolling. I think things flow much easier with page breaks at more frequent intervals on topics.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! Much better.

You're right Linda, unless a person is using a touch screen device, which is becoming more and more common. There might be a way, but I haven't figured out how to mimic a mouse-hover feature on a touch screen. If you know of a way let me know! There are some things I can't do in my database work when I'm using my ipad, because of the same issue...no mouse hover with a touch screen.

Since for some reason this site sets off alarms at work whenever I visit it, I've been forbidden to visit it on my work computer. But I can get away with it on my ipad...but that means a ton of scrolling.

I'm right about what.I didn't comment on this yet but now I think the pages are too short. I lost the subject line on one thread and didn't realize they were still kind of on topic before I scolded them. I don't have an Ipad just a very old lap top and it's harder for me to go from page to page than just scroll down. Oh well no biggie I can deal with it

Linda S

Still, there are a lot of different applications on different systems that utilize a mouse hover. The database I work in sometimes makes use of it. Hover over a form with the mouse and a list of everywhere that form is being used in the database pops up. Can't do it when I'm away from the office, using my ipad.