Help finding drawer hardware

dolphindriver

I have an 1989 Dolphin. One of my drawer endplates is broken - so the drawer always falls out.

It is an old two piece design - where one piece goes into the metal center bar and then fits into the plastic endplate screwed into the wall. I have no luck finding it online - so I wonder if anyone knows where to get this item.

Here is some pictures - one showing the 2 parts separate and one showing how they fit together.

Thanks,

Kirk

post-5927-0-45504300-1363537029_thumb.jp

post-5927-0-14197600-1363537040_thumb.jp

I had a broken drawer slide and just replaced the whole thing. I can't remember the price but I know it wasn't much.

I just replaced my center rail of my center drawer..

Lowes had a kit that included a 24" wooden rail, drawer guide, front/back brackets for about $4.

I had to cut about 6" off the rail to fit my Warrior's counter.

I also have a kit to do the top drawer but will need to cut even more off the rail as that drawer is shorter and the rear mount is closer due to the room left for the fawcet connections.

As I got into this project, I decided to put in a new kitchen fawcet - it will be easier without the top drawer rail.

There is an RV surplus place which has a lot of this kind of stuff but you need to go there and browse. It is on US12 in southern Michigan just a couple of miles west of the intersection with US131. The nearest town is White Pigeon.