EBayer seller doesn't want me to see his Toyhome...

runfromturtles

I can understand a seller that doesn't want bidders knowing their home location. Now if they are willing to show it in a agreed public location. Did you try that?

Looks just like mine :-) I didn't see any photos of ceiling. Look for water damage, cabover area, ceiling, inside cabinets, around windows.

Also look underneath for rust. 5k sounds reasonable.

Mine was in similar condition and mileage as photos, I paid 5k for mine, perhaps a little high, but the number one item on my criteria was ZERO rust. ( My toyhouse lived its entire life in New Mexico)

I had minor water damage, exterior plastic parts (roof vents, frig vent, and door window frame)) were brittle and needed replaced, needed 7 new tires.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

I inspected 2 Dolphins recently for a friend out of state and they both looked great in the pictures. Well they sure didn't in person. I just wouldn't buy one site unseen. Maybe if there was smellavision it would tell you more. One of them looked like it just had a bad silicon job around one of the windows. In person what it really was was bondo. Yes they bondoed the window in forever. Other one had a noticable sound coming from the water pump and no fan cowl. Guy had been driving it like that for long time. 89 so no head gasket work. I'm pretty sure it was ready to blow

Linda S