Arizona Room

DouglasW

Hello all Has anyone owned, used or seen a so called Arizona room or Arizona kitchen with their Toyhouse. Description and pictures if you have them Previous owners of our Toyota Winnebago are giving us what they are calling an Arizona Room and we don't know what to expect. Thanks Douglas W on Gabriola Island

that is what is known as an add a room kit they are still in rv catlogs . a frend of myn had one for his moterhome i have seen it once. might be good to set inside out of reach of the mosquitos. I rember seeing in the catlog they arnt cheap nice to have.

The room would only be nice in warm dry climates...hence Arizona room.

Would be next to useless in the cold and pain to setup.

I think it would be a great Idea on a Class A or large C...on a toy? not so much.

I have a really nice free standing screen house. If I plan on staying anywhere for more than a couple of days, I will probably take it along. You can buy them really cheap.

I have a "Bag Awning" on mine, you can by a screenroom kit that zips onto the awning that can make it a small room.

John Mc

88 DOlphin 4 Auto