Fair price for 91' Winnebago?

LarryA

Hi Ya'll

So much lee-way on pricing and condition. depends on what you want...and what you want to pay. Just picked up 92 Itasca, 23,000 miles, V6 auto, well-kept..but needing little clean up. So far everything works, haven't tried furnace yet, but heat in the roof a/c works. Generator, micro, stove top, etc. new inspection, with good tires and brakes. Rear air bags do have slow leak, so I need to look into that, but I do most work myself as long as it's not too difficult. Guy wanted $6,500, paid him $5,900 Figure with the price, even if I need to do few small repairs I'm OK. Looking forward to getting on the road soon!

• 11 years later...

I have a 1991 Winnebago. 

Model is 3FC

VIN 3FCMF53G2MFAO3542

POOR CONDITION, BEEN SETTING FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. IT WAS WORKING BEFORE IT WAS PARKED. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S WORTH. NEED DESPERATELY TO GET RID OF IT. 

Welcome.  So as a suggestion, you might do a better job of describing it.  So far the sum total we have to guide you are two words: "Poor Condition". Also, what city are you near?

Ah.  He didnt do his research on our forum, but would like us to research his answer, eh? Hmmm...