replacement for wedge wood stove

My 1985 dolphin has a worn out wedgewood stove and oven in it right now. I pulled it out because we are redoing the whole inside right now anyways. I was just going to try to clean it up while it was out but this thing is in really rough shape. I was wondering which models replace this one? I see camping world has a 16" and a 22". I measured mine last night and I got 20" wide and 21" wide at the lip on the top so I am not sure if this is an odd ball size for a stove or what. I am also putting new counter tops in right now anyways so I guess I could just do some redeising and make another one fit but I would rather not do that. I have enough on my plate with the project as it is and about 3 weeks to get the work done. So if anyone has replaced their stove in the dolphin please let me know which model you put in there. Thanks

Well now I see that wedgewood is still around just under the company atwood. I guess 21 inch is the size because thats still the size of the ones they sell now. I'm going to look into their models for replacement since that seems easy.

I found a wedgewood dealer here local and he said he could tell me the replacement I just need my old model number. I went to look on mine but the plate is so rusted I can't read it. Can someone look at their stove in their dolphin and tell me the model number of their stove?

Look around lots of people have taken theirs out I have one that I took out check ebay etc. I think they are over $400 new if you live near Maine I'll give you my old one.

thanks for the offer maineah but I live in CA haha. Now that I have been looking around at all the new ones I think I am stuck on getting one. The look so much nicer and say they dont rattle when driving. I only took mine 20 miles down the road to camp out on a lake but that was the one thing I did hear was that old stove making a ton of noise.

I found a wedgewood dealer here local and he said he could tell me the replacement I just need my old model number. I went to look on mine but the plate is so rusted I can't read it. Can someone look at their stove in their dolphin and tell me the model number of their stove?

I have an 84 Dolphin with a 21" wide by 17" high stainless steel Wedgewood stove/oven. The model # is T2130. Mine is in good shape, so I guess I'll keep it. Nice to know that a replacement is no problem. Happy camping! :)

i have a rv catlog shows magicchef and wedgewood and suburan cook top or full stove