OK, I've had my '91 Winnebago Warrior for a month now and I'm slowing going through it piece by piece, and component by component so it will be ready for lots of fun times next year. One question...is there supposed to be a spare tire somewhere? I can't find any evidence that there was ever a spare tire carrier underneath or on the bumper.

Voicemaker

I'm not sure when it started, but for several years you had a choice..... Generator or spare tire, microwave or spare tire, roof AC or spare... you get the idea I'm sure..

Seems everything put Your Toy over the weight limits.

• 2 weeks later...
post-332-1164142056.jpgThat brings up a good question. I have a 91 WW. The spare is mounted to the box hitch. However there is a chain pulley mechanism in the rear passenger side behind the rear axle for holding a spare tire. It looks like the spare would rub against the holding tank if you used it. I am assuming that Winnebago as usual with their lousy engineering and even poorer construction received the chassis with this mount and were too cheap and/or lazy to remove it. Attached is a picture. Comments????