Need help finding parts

Hi there, I am looking for some assistance on where to find these side vent/doors for my 1983 Toyota dolphin. I have been looking everywhere and even went to a junk yard. I am located in California and I am tempted on making my way down to Camping world down in LA. Here some pictures of the vent I need. This isn't my camper because I am getting it painted right now, but I can get the dimensions of them.  The images are the same make and design as my camper

(it the two smaller vents I need to find) 

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 1.00.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 1.00.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 1.00.23 PM.png

What happened to the old ones. It's way cheaper to repair an old one than have a new one custom made. I do see these RV's parted out from time to time but very rarely. 

Linda S

Agree with Linda. Where are the old ones?  Even if your old ones are bent a bit, or rusty - WAY better to repair them.  Camping World will be zero help as these were custom made back in the day and the ONLY place you'll find them is on a camper like yours being parted out.  Which is extremely rare.  Online research may find them somewhere that ships?