Got a 1990 Toyota motor home I’m planning to rebuild the rear end, it’s got the 6 lug dually rear end. Just wondering if anybody knows a kit I can buy that includes all seals and bearings and I’ll probably do brakes and hardware. Or part numbers. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Jasonyaj said:

Got a 1990 Toyota motor home I’m planning to rebuild the rear end, it’s got the 6 lug dually rear end. Just wondering if anybody knows a kit I can buy that includes all seals and bearings and I’ll probably do brakes and hardware. Or part numbers. Thank you.

There’s a forum for Toyota mini trucks I belong to. A member there is building a flatbed using the 6 lug ff axle. According to his build thread he’s sourced most all the parts for the rebuild from box stores.

I was unable to copy the link, so did a screenshot of his axle. The site is toyotaminis. com. I’ve been a member for over 10 years. Very knowledgeable people for Toyota mechanical’s. He would be a good resource for your axle

EF73108C-F750-477A-BEEB-65A63C7C6EFA.jpeg

Edited by fred heath

I don't think anyone has a complete kit but you can find all the parts here.

List was put together by another member here. You can also search for part numbers here.

1990 Toyota Pickup 2 Wheel Drive Parts - ToyotaPartsDeal.com

This a factory Toyota parts site and I have already put info in for the dual wheeled model your year

Linda S