How do I wire these taillights up? And will all functions function.

Do I wire these taillights  Tit-for-tat.

Someone Told me that's a brake. Light may not work in these old cars.

The speed in which the flashers flash.

Will not bother me. Is that the only reason people change the flasherout? Or is it something more than that?Screenshot_20231003_160953_eBay.jpg.5342946ba754a30c4d9746a6f39beb71.jpgScreenshot_20231003_154650_eBay.jpg.1cf9402cab16df9295fcbb26771997a7.jpg

You do realize these lights are much smaller than your existing lights. You're going to make some sort of bracket to mount them to fill in the gap.

Here is the wiring colors from your coach

On the coach side, the wire colors are:

WHITE = Ground

GREEN = Tail Lights (running lights)

YELLOW = Turn Signal

RED = Brake Lite

NOTE- Don't cut the white wire that runs to the three metal plates on the assembly. This wire is needed for the Backup light

Possible flasher repair

86 Dolphin; flasher is behind kick panel on driver's side, two screws to remove panel. Flasher is green and does not want to come out, leave the cover on and keep prying and pulling straight out. It will come eventually. Notice which side is up. Now remove cover; snip or unsolder teeny little resistor in middle, close to outside edge. I unsoldered, didn't have snips small enough to get it. Snap cover back on, shove it back in. No more quick flash.

One more thing. Cheap is pretty always CHEAP. To do so much work and have them fail quickly doesn't sound like a good idea to me

Linda S

6 minutes ago, linda s said:

You do realize these lights are much smaller than your existing lights. You're going to make some sort of bracket to mount them to fill in the gap.

Here is the wiring colors from your coach

On the coach side, the wire colors are:

WHITE = Ground

GREEN = Tail Lights (running lights)

YELLOW = Turn Signal

RED = Brake Lite

NOTE- Don't cut the white wire that runs to the three metal plates on the assembly. This wire is needed for the Backup light

Possible flasher repair

86 Dolphin; flasher is behind kick panel on driver's side, two screws to remove panel. Flasher is green and does not want to come out, leave the cover on and keep prying and pulling straight out. It will come eventually. Notice which side is up. Now remove cover; snip or unsolder teeny little resistor in middle, close to outside edge. I unsoldered, didn't have snips small enough to get it. Snap cover back on, shove it back in. No more quick flash.

One more thing. Cheap is pretty always CHEAP. To do so much work and have them fail quickly doesn't sound like a good idea to me

Linda S

TV, I'm not understanding. Fully as to the white wire for the backup light. I cannot remove the old assembly. These lights have a backup light on them also.  These are not the lights I'm going to use, but they are all-in-one.

I just use them as an example.

We can't tell you if something will work if we don't know what it is. Don't understand why you can't remove existing lights.

You should have at least opened them up so you know what's there. Just don't break them. Your original lights will have that white wire.

If you took a look you might figure out why

Linda S

1 hour ago, linda s said:

We can't tell you if something will work if we don't know what it is. Don't understand why you can't remove existing lights.

You should have at least opened them up so you know what's there. Just don't break them. Your original lights will have that white wire.

If you took a look you might figure out why

Linda S

I've had them open. I know Exactly what Wire you Are talking about.

If you can't explain to me why I can't Cut that Wire And hook it up to my new lights and Why it must remain connected to the old assembly. Then i

Apologize You're taking your time. I'm simply just trying find out if These kinda Lights will  work before I purchase them.

Here is a thread describing the wiring but in this case he fixed his old lights and upgraded them to LED. Wire I spoke of is on Bargman lights and have no idea what cutting it will do to a newer fixture. Probably doesn't matter.

LED Taillight Conversion - Improvement and Do-It-Yourself Projects you have done to Share! - Toyota Motorhome Discussion Board

Still asking detailed questions about a hypothetical change is not really effective

Linda S

to make them work, each segment must have power and ground. likely a ground is shared, so the other three wires are stop, turn, and back up. you can do it however it works for you