painted stock wheels

I see this is definately where i should be posting about my project. got the stock wheels all painted up can't wait to wrap them in new rubber with the white letters out! shooting behind the lip in the duallys was a pain I had to get a pressure pot hvlp gun so i could stick it in there. it worked but doesnt lay paint like my HTE. cant see that spot anyway and after i sptayed it i did switch paint guns for what i could see

20230912_200635.jpg

20230912_200625.jpg

20230910_184218.jpg

got the tires mounted and wheels installed, unfortunately the tires didn't have the white letters as pictured and described but they still look great. plenty of clearance between the duallies with the 195r14's. im pretty stoked. got the roof seams done with eternabond tape and laped where they meet the vents with lap seal. I was way unhappy with the lap seal the first time around but this time I treated it like we treat 2 pack epoxy for concrete, put it on the dash of the truck with the heater on untill it was rediculously hot. boy it layed out SO FLAT and perfect. thats definately the secret.

20230916_121540.jpg

20230916_121415.jpg

4 hours ago, linda s said:

I'd complain about the tires. I see no examples of them online without the letters. That's false advertising. People shop for tires because of the way they look, not just the specs. 

Linda S

I kinda thought about it but they were only like 65 bucks each and theres really no other options for white letters on the 195c or 185c tires anyways. they look kinda commercial at least wich i like the heavy duty look. I also got the cab biffed out today, been pretty productive. hoping to get the mirrors and cams on tomorrow after church maybe. also i buffed the bumper out to a mitror black finish its aaawweesoommee

20230916_193650.jpg

20230916_181941.jpg

20230916_181907.jpg