1985 Toyota Dolphin pricing help

broGan

Hey everyone... I have a 1985 Toyota Dolphin that has a removed transmission and has never run for the last 2 years while I have owned it.  I fixed up the inside to use as a guest house but now I have to sell it.  I put it on facebook market place for $400 and was overwhelmed by the interest... someone came to pick it up but their trailer was too small so they gave use the title back and we returned their money.   They traveled over 4 hours to come get it.  Now that the deal has fell though I'm wondering how to price this right because it was obviously under priced.  Here are some pictures could you help me price it? 

With no transmission and running condition unknown, you’re looking at a parts vehicle.

The 6 lug ff rear axle with wheels is worth between $750-1000. Anything else on the vehicle is a “crap shoot “.

Regardless, the rig still needs to be towed. Depending on distance that could cost as much as the axle itself is worth.

Ask $750 and see what happens. At this point, unless there’s an urgency to remove it, wait and see what kinds of offers you get.

On 2/5/2023 at 8:42 AM, broGan said:

OK thanks for the help guys!  Those are drastically different prices :-0  I will keep researching. 

Member here now looking for rear 6 lug axle with wheels. Not sure of your location, but thought I’d make you aware.