3000 MILE TO EUROPE ..

ADEL

Hi Adel,

Welcome to the forum.

Wow, sounds like a awesome trip! I'm jealous! I'm sure if you search through the posts, you'll find some good tips that'll apply to your particular travel "circumstances". Can you tell us anything about your route?

For any trip, it's good to make a checklist for your vehicle, but there are many other folks here who can help you with that better than I. There's also the other Toyota camper website with lots of good info. What size is your coach? Did you ship it there? Have you seen any others? Hope you'll share some pictures after the trip!

Cheers,

ToyoGuy

Hi Adel,

Welcome to the forum.

Wow, sounds like a awesome trip! I'm jealous! I'm sure if you search through the posts, you'll find some good tips that'll apply to your particular travel "circumstances". Can you tell us anything about your route?

For any trip, it's good to make a checklist for your vehicle, but there are many other folks here who can help you with that better than I. There's also the other Toyota camper website with lots of good info. What size is your coach? Did you ship it there? Have you seen any others? Hope you'll share some pictures after the trip!

Cheers,

ToyoGuy

Thanks man

i appreciate it.

i like to say that there is no shipping and the route is going to be as the following:

KUWAIT - saudi arabia - jordan - syria - Turkey - Bulgaria ..!!!! start (( To all Europe )) ..

my coach size is ..!!

2167_

2167_

2167_

Thank you ..

Adel-What ToyoGuy means is was your motor home shipped to Kuwait from the U.S. and do you see other Toyota motor homes over there like yours.

Are they made there or imported.

What is the length bumper to bumper?

We think driving across the U.S. or Canada is pretty good but to drive through 10 or 12 countries is something else.

Is Kuwait your home country? I'm in Canada on the Pacific coast in British Columbia.

Hope you have a fantastic trip and keep us up to date. We'll have to take the trip with you through you computer.

Steve.

Adel,

Please keep us posted!!!!! Would love to hear about your toy travels.

Safe Journey.

shanda

Adel-What ToyoGuy means is was your motor home shipped to Kuwait from the U.S. and do you see other Toyota motor homes over there like yours.

Are they made there or imported.

What is the length bumper to bumper?

We think driving across the U.S. or Canada is pretty good but to drive through 10 or 12 countries is something else.

Is Kuwait your home country? I'm in Canada on the Pacific coast in British Columbia.

Hope you have a fantastic trip and keep us up to date. We'll have to take the trip with you through you computer.

Steve.

Hi guys ..

1- The Toyota Motorhome was shipped to me from Japan and it has the 25000 mile .So it is imported..

From This Web (( http://www.kadoco.co.jp/ )) ..

2- What is the length bumper to bumper?

The length of the bumper to bumper is :

Toyota Motorhome 20 Feet & the wheel 14/95 ..

3- Yes kuwait if my home country it is a fantastic country..

4- I will up dated you and i will stay in touch thanks for the help..

ADEL

Thank you For all .. :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by ADEL

Hi mates

thanks alot for the great help.

to start with my trip will be at springe.

(1)

i would like to have more information and your opinion about the following:

VuQube Portable

Satellite Antennas

vuqube-box-contents.jpg

vuqube-flex-kit-contents.jpg

vuqube-rv-wiring.jpg

(2)

dunlopSign.jpg

the tire the dimention is 14/95 and the cands is 8. is this a good one or you are thinking of something else can you give me more information?

(3)

I am thinking of in case of emergancy i dont want to use the generator and the electrisity therefore i thought of the circule electricity as the folloing what do you think of it, do have something else in mind?

BATTERY CHARGER

XANTREX

TRUECHARGE2

40A 12VDC 3 BANK

tc2-20_290x230.jpg

5000/10000 Watt Power Inverter

12V DC to 220/240V AC in 50Hz

list_ERP3500-12.jpg

Car battery

Settings for flooded

gel- AGM or lead-calcium batteries

Maintenance-Free-Battery-for-Automobile-SMF55415-12V66AH-.jpg

thanks in advance for your great help

waiting to hear from you ..

ADEL

KUWAIT city ..

Edited by ADEL

Hello ADEL,

Nice Toyota and the trip sounds great.

Did all you Sunrader owners notice that the rear door is on the left side?

Japan drives on the Left side, so I am guess that is why ADEL's Sunrader

has the rear door on the left side, so it opens to the curb and not into traffic.

Dennis

Hi Dennis--That is why I asked if it was imported.The door is on the left so I thought more of England but the Japanese bought English cars before they made thier own so they were stuck with right hand drive.

When you look at the first picture I think the steering wheel is on the left.

What a great trip.Can't wait to see his pictures.

Wish I knew more about the satellite system ADEL wants to put in.At 65 I'm trying to find my way through a computer for the first time.I'm sure the whiz kids will set him straight.

Steve.

ADEL,

I believe the VuQube satellite antenna is a good choice, especially since you don't have to mount it to the roof. The wiring diagram shows a 2 receiver hook-up. You may only need the main receiver due to space allocation inside your rig. I only have one sat receiver and one flat screen tv, but only use a standard sat antenna on a tripod and I have to acquire the satellite each time I make camp, the VuQube eliminates that, just stop, press the button and it locks on to the satellite. The VuQube is not an On-The-Move antenna. You have to stop to be able to acquire the satellite signal.

In using the inverter you should have the inverter located within 5 feet (1,5 meters) of the coach battery and not located under the hood (my coach battery on my older Sunrader is located under the hood). The inverter is a good choice as long as you let a technician set it up for you. Remember it will drain the battery pretty fast (but not your truck battery used for starting the engine).

Make sure you have a good deep cycle marine/rv battery for the back (coach). The gel batteries are an excellent choice.

I use 195x14 tires on my Sunrader and have never had a problem with them touching together on the sidewalls on the duals. I like to run my tires at close to max pressure as stamped on the tire. It gives a harder but safer ride.

I see that your rig has the impossible to find outside storage pod, you're very lucky.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip,

Allen