Insulation & window seals

78SR

Do your front windows leak? If not leave them alone. Other windows have an inside trim ring. It unscrew and you remove the window from the outside.  Lay it flat and clean around the outside edge where it seals to fiberglass.  Clean the fiberglass too. Put butyl tape around edge of window and press it back onto place firmly.  Helps to have a friend to hold it while you go inside and reattach the trim ring. Tighten screws slightly moving around the window until you've gotten them all tight.  You should see butyl tape squeezing out all around the outside if you used enough. Cut around edge with putty knife and extra will peel right off. 

Linda S

All windows have gaps and need to be resealed including the front two, i’m hoping the curved windows are in tact, but won’t really know until I remove and clean them, not sure if a chunk is missing or it is just really bad sealing job.

any recommendations  on insulation material and installation suggestions?

So the front windows leak? Just wait until its warm to remove them. Old plexiglass gets brittle. Warmer the better. Your going to need new rubber seal for them too. There are links on the site. Do a search.  Be very careful. Replacing the big ones is very expensive.  All the other windows are easy. I already gave you instructions.  I have never stripped out my Sunraders so I cant help with insulation. You are going to have to  install some kind of framework so there is a place for the insulation to fit and so you can attach some kind of interior wall panel.

Linda S

I'm living in my MH for about 1/2 the winter. I skirted it with a 1/2" foil faced foam sheet. 10$ for a 4x8 sheet. One side is foil and the other is clear plastic film and is rated insect proof. With out cutting it I was able to curve it around a 5" radius . I think that you could just glue it to the walls. They make it thicker

https://sutherlands.com/products/item/5099569/sutherlands-4-x-8-foot-x-12-inch-r-tech-silver-insulating-sheathing