Remodeling 1976 Toyota Scat.

Seramamama

What type of seat covers will fit this? Where can I get replacements for brake light  and blinker light covers. Also the plastic cover for the outside power cord hole. Ty

Scats are not a very common camper and we don't know what previous owners have done to it. Maybe the seat's aren't original or the lights have been switched out. We need pictures please and add the measurement for those lights and the covers. Some look the same but are different sizes

Linda S

Thank you for your comment. I have  include photos of the items I am looking to replace.  I was told the seats & lights are original. Any help would be very much appreciated. Your input is greatly appreciated. Ty

7F7B97E7-4C83-4C21-BC7B-3E3C3A5E4223.jpeg

93580855-530D-4D5C-A439-3D96FCBD74C6.jpeg

ECA4DBDC-DFF3-46C5-B43F-C2D3BB625D68.jpeg

2DD81893-E3E4-480A-86EB-80AE67821B99.jpeg

Your front lens is standard Toyota. Your chassis is second generation 75-78. Any lens from those years will work.

The easiest way to order mechanical or body (cab) parts is to think of your scat as a Toyota pickup with camper body attached.

The rear lens appears to be an aftermarket (non Toyota) setup. Others here will be able to identify.

Google and eBay are your friends. Google the name and number on your rear lens. You will find more information to go by and be able to figure out what manufacture it is.

For the power cover, search eBay for “rv power cover” or “camper power cover.”  You will come up with pages of options to dig through. You may not find the exact one, or you just might. RV/camper parts are fairly generic. Just a matter of finding something close enough that you can make it fit.