Parting out 1984 Sunrader

I am planning to start parting out a 1984 Toyota Sunrader (22r) in early May 2021. Some parts are spoken for already (dash, instrument panel, weber carb, fiberglass shell) but I will have a 6 lug rear axle for sale. I also have 6 studded r14 tires available. If there is something in particular you are looking for let me know. I am in East Tennessee. 

Buying a 1980 Toyota Huntsman tomorrow. Needing to do the 1 ton swap. What would you let that thing go for? I am in MN so im not sure it would be feasible but its worth a shot.

4 hours ago, Colleen Grady said:

Looking for a windshield 1986 Toyota  sun rader. 

It’s just a standard Toyota pickup. Any windshield shop will carry and install.

Anything mechanical will be a  standard Toyota item.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have this back cover for the fridge?

fridge door.jpg

Need to know a few things. Is it a Dometic or a Norcold. Also need exact dimensions of entire panel including frame. They don't open 

the same way anymore but a new one will have new style hinges and clasp included

Linda S

vtchris, I do have the cover that appears to fit your hole. I have a dometic metal louvre with s style hinge on top and a latching mechanism on bottom. It has seen better days and appears to have been repaired after a forced shut with some sort of flexible epoxy/caulk. Let me know if you are interested as its not in my plans going forward. 

It is a friend, Tyler Fairbanks, who needs this part.  I have forwarded your information to him (letting him know he needs to become a member here of course) and will let you guys/gals talk directly.  Thanks!!

Howdy Mac, Tyler Fairbanks here.  

Vtchris forwarded your post. 

The door should measure 21.5x13.25 or thereabouts. Think your door is a fit?