Multiple switches for lighting setup?

Odyssey 4x4

I wanted to get some other folks opinions on this for my project. I am going to have LED exterior lights on my odyssey 4x4 build. One front, one rear, and one on each side. Each will have their own dedicated switch in the cab of the truck, running off of the truck battery. I want to also install a single "emergency" switch in the coach of the camper to hit and light up all 4 lights instantaneously from the single switch. I would power the lights from this button to the coach battery. Does anyone have any advice regarding this type of setup? I am somewhat familiar with 3-way AC switches, but was curious if anything had any advice regarding my described setup on the 12v setup?

I should add that I'd like to accomplish this without the use of a traditional 3-way switch. I will be using a standard switch in the rear camper section of the truck, but the cab will be utilizing one of those "switch pods" which makes the 3-way not an option upfront as far as I can tell?

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.59.51 PM.png

Yes on the diodes. You can use one of the switched relays  through the diodes to trigger the relays for each of the 4  lights.  Don't run all 4 lights through 1 relay, well it would probably work OK but its better to share the load.