I got two sets of chains from LEs Schwab for my rig  - one set for the front and one for the outside dually tires. The ones in front are doing fine but the ones on the rear have decomposed after only a few uses. Anyone have a suggestion for a beefy set of chains for the rears that will hold up to the weight back there? Thanks team!

You need truck chains, problem is they don't make them for our small tires. Only possibility is to cut down a small set to fit a Toy. Did you use chain chains or cable chains?

You also need to be sure if you are not using dully chains that they do not rub the inner tire there is not a lot of clearance.

unless you can find a set of old time rear drive heavy duty                                     bar reinforced car chains had a pair f or my 1977 Toyota corona wagen 195 by 14 tires.  about same size               had to o shorten them up some. these things they sell for front drive cars today . may be easy too put on but they have a big lack in durability .  those old time Vbar reinforced chains where  the best they would really go. and stop.