This Rv Is " Not For Sale"

davidtan

I sometimes run into people asking if the ToyoHome is for sale. Usually not a problem and I just politely say no. Sometimes there are notes on the windshield asking to call them and that's OK. This morning a guy got into my property and was banging on my door like a nut. Then when i confronted him, he was asking if the RV was for sale and i told him that he cant be walking around my property and he got upset and I had to literally almost throw him out. What a way to start the New Year. Happy New year All. Happy RV'ing

as soon as you told him to leave . if he does not leave ASAP he is legaly guilty of trespassing. and can be arrested.

While traveling, it seems like I get that question almost every day. I may start telling them that it is for sale with a $25,000 price tag. I wonder what they will say.

I get that a lot also. My response is always "You don't have enough money in the bank". Kind of puts an end to the conversation right then.

I may start telling them that it is for sale with a $25,000 price tag.

I have a '78 Celica with the hen's tooth luggage rack on the back. I have a friend who wants the rack very badly. I kept telling him no, it's not for sale. He finally told me that as I've said, there is a price for anything, so I said $1,000. He told me I was crazy. I told him I didn't want to sell it, but if he gave me $1k, it'd be his.