Vibration, wheel balancing saga: rear hub cover bolt size?

I went camping last weekend and the vibration I have had since I got the camper is now at the point where I have to get it resolved. It feels like it's coming from the rear but I know that can be deceptive. So first thoughts are wheel balancing, old tires or the very old looking shocks. I chose to investigate the wheel balance / tire issue first. Finding somewhere that can (and will) balance these wheels has been a challenge, many refuse as it's an RV and most do not have the large adapter needed for the spin balance machine. The local Walmart agreed but tat was an ordeal. They could not find a socket the right size for the lugs so had to use my lug wrench which slowed things down a lot, and then found two damaged lugs, likely cross threaded in the past but they are holding torque for now... The biggest issues that stopped all progress was a rusted hub cover bolt. This has a 6-lug rear. The bolt is rusted to the hub very thoroughly. I had to drill the head off to remove the cover and then the remains of the bolt snapped in the hub while I tried to remove it. So I now need to  drill and tap it out - so to the question: What size are those hub cover bolts? I think M8 / 1.25 but would appreciate confirmation.

TIA

Neil 

Linda, On my Toy there's a plastic cover over the hub that has to be removed before taking the wheel off. Like the one in the photo below. 

DSC_0119.jpg?hotlinkfix=1603049921865

Thanks for the replies. I went to the hardware store : it's M8x1.25 30mm long. I've replaced them all and re-tapped the hole for the one that snapped and I had to drill out. Back in business!