1985 Huntsman Restored

oooPIVYooo

This motorhome was for sale near San Francisco for a very long time for over 25,000 bucks. It looks nice in pictures but has some serious flaws. They never upgraded the axle. Said they did but refused to ever send anyone pictures without the rear wheel caps off so they could see. The cabinets are for a real house. Very heavy wood. They would have been better at least getting that cheap Ikea stuff. There was also an issue with the rear section. Near the door it looked like it was sagging. The rear door looks slanted. For that kind of money too I would want cushions that were actually upholstered instead of wrapped in sheets, looks like that to me. I've never seen it for as little as 14,000 but I haven't been looking. Still too much money.

Linda S

2 minutes ago, linda s said:

This motorhome was for sale near San Francisco for a very long time for over 25,000 bucks. It looks nice in pictures but has some serious flaws. They never upgraded the axle. Said they did but refused to ever send anyone pictures without the rear wheel caps off so they could see. The cabinets are for a real house. Very heavy wood. They would have been better at least getting that cheap Ikea stuff. There was also an issue with the rear section. Near the door it looked like it was sagging. The rear door looks slanted. For that kind of money too I would want cushions that were actually upholstered instead of wrapped in sheets, looks like that to me. I've never seen it for as little as 14,000 but I haven't been looking. Still too much money.

Linda S

Looks like the rear axle has been upgraded now.