Seeking Operation Manual for 1990 Dolphin

Moebyal

Hi Folks I just bought a 21' 1990 Dolphin V6 last night and am trying to find an operation manual for the cabin.

The prior owner was selling it for their elder parents and knew nothing about it. Seeking info on heater, refrigerator, auxiliary battery and 12v system, water system and tanks and other basic operation procedures.

My apologies if this is a common post but I've spent some time trying to dig it up on line and am striking out. Thank you for your help and looking forward in contributing to this forum in the near future.

Thank you both. Linda, this is great info. Now to get all of my model numbers and compile all of this into one folder to keep in the vehicle. I guess operating most of the appliances and features are self explanatory. After a road trip to the woods and some devoted time I'll probably figure it all out. Again, many thanks.

Welcome to the forum.  The people here are extremely helpful and very friendly.  Don't be afraid to ask questions and remember that we all love to see pictures of your RV and projects.

I'm in the same boat.  1992 Dolphin here which I purchased in December.  It came with almost nothing for the appliances, equipment, etc.  I did find a reprinted owner's manual for the chassis online on eBay.  It's just the basic stuff for the truck.  It was $40, and probably something I really didn't need, but a car without an owner's manual is strange to me. :)

I found the manual here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Toyota-Truck-Owners-Manual-User-Guide-Reference-Operator-Book-Fuses-Fluids-/231750744926?hash=item35f56bbb5e

Do be sure to check the year of the chassis vs. the model year of the camper.  Mine is a "1992" camper, but on a 1991 chassis.

As for appliances and other gadgets, you're best off going online and searching each component out separately to find what you're looking for.

Good luck! :)

I guess I lucked out getting the full manual with my Warrior, some day when I have time I should do a scan of it... probably would take a while though.

• 7 years later...
On 3/23/2016 at 4:39 PM, linda s said:

There is a Dolphin manual in our files. Don't know for what year.

Linda S

Linda, I am having trouble locating a tab for the "Files" section in this forum, to find the Dolphin manual you mentioned. 

Edited by Tika