Outside porch lite

boomer60

I am looking for a replacement fixture for my 1992 mini winnie. The outside porch lite socket and lens is shot. It is teardrop in shape and can't find one anywhere. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. It gets pretty dark at night. :]

Could you post a photo of the light?  it makes it a lot easier to find.

Are you married to the old style one or if we found one that covered its holes etc up would you be open to it?

My old one died also and I just decided to put a modern one in with LED light panel.

I was able to find the square lens on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004R35HEA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

I have not been able to find the complete assembly anywhere.  The wiring in mine has been exposed to the elements for too long, so I'll be rebuilding the light socket, switch, and wire.  For now, it looks nice - it just doesn't work.   :)

• 3 months later...

yikes I payed 38 $ and I thought that was more than enough at a local rv place.      and I just bought one of the new replacement lenses. claims to be made out of better plastic. cost ten dollars    we will see .