Toyota Rv Rim's

davidtan

What sort of Toyota motorhome? A small Toyota RV like a Bandit or Chinook with single rear wheels use standard Toyota pickup-truck rims with 5 lugs. If you are talking a larger Toyota RV with a full-floating rear in back -they are around in two versions. One where the front has standard 5 lug wheels and the back the odd-ball 6 lugs. The other version is with the front is converted to match the back and all the wheels are the odd-ball 6 lug wheels. Those 6 lug wheels have a 7.25" bolt circle and are not the same as the 6 lug wheels on Toyota 4WD trucks. The RV 6 lug wheels are an old US bolt-pattern that used to be used on Ford, Dodge, Studebaker, International Harvester, etc. with 16" or 17" wheels. Now it seems they are only found on Toyota RVs in the USA, Toyota Coaster busses in other parts of the world, and on Korean copies of the US Humvees used in the Korean military.

Your 84 has standard rims in the front. In the back you either have fake duallies with 5 lug hubs or you have a 6 lug axle upgrade and true duallies in the back. I'm kind of surprised. You've been here for a while. You should know your RV better than this by now

Linda S

try calling these places

Cypress Auto Salvage USA-CA(Oakland) Request_Quote 1-800-573-7278 Request_Insurance_Quote

Viking Truck and Auto USA-CA(Redding) Request_Quote 1-800-338-7474 Request_Insurance_Quote

Lots of pick and pulls close but you have to go there and see what they have. I have seen Toyota Uhaul trucks at pick and pull a few times

There are also several Toyota only wrecking yards in Rancho Cordova. Can't hurt to give them a call

Linda S

Oop's found 2 more places

A-1 Auto Dismantlers, Inc. USA-CA(Antioch) Request_Quote 1-925-777-1515 Request_Insurance_Quote

Navarra Truck and Van Dismantlers USA-CA(San-Jose) E-mail 1-800-628-2772

• 6 years later...
On 12/16/2015 at 1:08 AM, linda s said:

try calling these places

Cypress Auto Salvage USA-CA(Oakland) Request_Quote 1-800-573-7278 Request_Insurance_Quote

Viking Truck and Auto USA-CA(Redding) Request_Quote 1-800-338-7474 Request_Insurance_Quote

Lots of pick and pulls close but you have to go there and see what they have. I have seen Toyota Uhaul trucks at pick and pull a few times

There are also several Toyota only wrecking yards in Rancho Cordova. Can't hurt to give them a call

Linda S

Oop's found 2 more places

A-1 Auto Dismantlers, Inc. USA-CA(Antioch) Request_Quote 1-925-777-1515 Request_Insurance_Quote

Navarra Truck and Van Dismantlers USA-CA(San-Jose) E-mail 1-800-628-2772

Hey I have a 1986 Toyota motorhome it's a Grandville I was wondering if the rear rims will interchange with the front rims I have a six lug dually rears on the back

easy to tell . are the front wheels 6 lug? are the lugs spaced far apart like the rears?

No they are not the same wheels. The back has dually wheels and the front has standard Toyota wheels. I have the same and it's never been a problem for me. I only carry a spare for the front. If a rear tire blows you can drive on one dually until you get to a service station for repair. You must remove the flat tire though or by the time you get to a service station there won't be anything left to repair. Flapping is not a good thing

Linda S

Don't let me hear any complaints about how hard that is. I was in my 50's before I ever owned one of these and I almost always travel alone. Ya gonna let an old lady show you up?