Canadian Zombie-Edition Toyota Rv

zero

I'm failing to make the 'Canadian' connection.

It is for sale in the Montréal Craigslist. Last I checked, “Royal Mountain” is still in Canada. But I DO see a Vermont license plate on it.

Ah, I see. Since you didn't post a link, I didn't realize it was posted on Montreal CL or even that it is/was on CL anywhere.

We often see items posted here from the more sparsely populated Northern parts of NY, Vermont & NH. However, CL is not the preferred place to sell 'stuff' in Canada. Kijiji is much more active here (and a flop in the US).

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/search/rva?query=toyota

Yes, upon closer scrutiny - I see that although I was in the Montréal Craigslist, that Toyota is listed at the bottom in "nearby areas." Looks like it's in the college-town area of Vermont ( a place I used to avoid whenever possible).

I search RVs often in Canada and Nova Scotia just to see the few odd-balls that are made in Canada and not often seen in the USA. Like the Fraserway Toyotas.

http://www.fraserway.com/about-fraserway-rv/our-roots-are-showing

post-6578-0-16308700-1442592108_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-51712500-1442592109_thumb.jp

I am glad to see this as it made me think of the consequences of a "custom paint job". We painted the exterior of our 90 Warrior with "Gator Grip" Truck Bed paint. It is a Tan color. I wanted to paint the exterior in a "Camouflage" in the newer style graphics being seen today. Not the blobs but the trees. However this would definitely make it harder to do "urban stealth camping". I may just paint the whole exterior one color so there are no defining marks to draw attention.

I am glad to see this as it made me think of the consequences of a "custom paint job". We painted the exterior of our 90 Warrior with "Gator Grip" Truck Bed paint. It is a Tan color. I wanted to paint the exterior in a "Camouflage" in the newer style graphics being seen today. Not the blobs but the trees. However this would definitely make it harder to do "urban stealth camping". I may just paint the whole exterior one color so there are no defining marks to draw attention.

^ now THAT could get a higher resale value. EVERYTHING camo is always $200 more.