Hi All

Appalachian13

Welcome to the best site on the net for Toyhouses. How about some photos of your RV. The people here can answer just about any question that you have. They have been very helpful with the issues that I had with my RV.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am positive i will have tons of questions. So just pointing me to a thread on the subject matter is appreciated. Does the site have an archive? If there is, forgive me i haven't really started to navigate the place yet.

And sure thing Bob C., i will post some pics tomorrow, or at least by the end of the week.

Thanks again for the welcome, seems like a friendly place with tons of info! Which is awesome because i am here to learn all i can, and hopefully i will be able to contribute soon.

Oh, and what are warning points?

Edited by Appalachian13

Searching this site can either be frustrating, overwhelming or fruitful. As an old timer, I am used to using boolean search strings. Simply put it is using quotation marks and plus symbols. So if you are looking for info on a dead battery, I enter "dead battery" or dead + battery. These types of searches tend to narrow down the results into more topics that are truly related to the info you are looking for. Using this method, you will likely find what you are looking for and then some. Very few topics have not been covered before. I didn't ask a whole lot of questions at first when I found this place. I searched through the site and found much of what I needed.

I did start posting after realizing that the people here are very genuinely helpful and friendly. So the above advice is not meant to indicate that you should not feel free to ask. We'll happily chime in.