I've bought these from the Uhaul store on ebay for my 91 Warrior.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Lug-Nut-Toyota-1-ton-truck-9094201055-/161699168388/

Are the studs M12 or M14? This is a big "I don't know the answer here" but I did a quick look at the toyota number referenced in Skydancer's link and found a supplier that lists it as M14. Short of spinning one off, I've no way of confirming the size on mine but I imagine they are the same with the Dually equipped models. Someone must have the answer to this.

I had one of those "Oh Poopies" moments. I went ahead and ordered the set. The online checker said that the nuts fit 89 to 95? Toyota pickups, it is on the internet, can't be wrong. Later I noticed the box the lug studs came in 14X1.5 thread!!

By the time I pay shipping I will get little back, so they go to my buddy Fred, he has an older Toy home. Everybody should have a buddy like Fred.

The new nuts showed up and they definitely do not fit. So have an email off to the seller. In the meantime I did some searches, looked at Skydances and find them a bit pricey. A full set with locks would be nice, may have to settle for a few OE instead.

Oriellys shows Dorman 711-601, card of 4 711-641 card of 20 with 4 locks ($30) as a direct fit for 93, 6 lug. They are a M14X1.50, but 13/16 hex instead of 23MM. They fit but the conical seat while 60Degrees is a bit smaller and not sure I trust it.

I will return these to Oriellys and see about getting some 23MM hex instead.

Seems to be some confusion on the M12X1.50 and M14X1.50, then 13/16 and 23MM, all show as direct replacement for 93 Toy pickup. Jim

No, they won't. You need 14 mm lug nuts and studs, not 12 mm as in that Ebay ad.

take a lugnut to any auto parts store - they can confirm exactly what lug it fits by trial and error if nothing else. They also have the lugs - I would measure the exposed length on the vehicle before going.

Thanks for the input. Looking my options over I need minimum 4 nuts. So I picked up a set of Dorman wheel locks #711-621 for $11.50 at Oreilly's. They are a M14-1.50 with a 60 degree. My exposed stud length is 1" the inside depth of the locks is 1", too close for my liking. I will take a small amount off the length of one stud on each wheel and mark it for the locks.

I have never had locks before so not sure how this will work out, time will tell. Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Geeze, I can't win. I take my nice wheel locks, install one start to torque them to 170lbs like the manual states, go to do the lock and where the funny little tool goes strips waaay before 170 lbs. Took them back and got a refund.

Jim

Anyone who wants to steal them can go to youtube and watch a video on how to remove them without needing the key.

The nut was not removable with the tool, took an angle grinder and cut a slot in it, couple hits with a hammer and chisel and it was off, 2 minute tops. Would stop a casual thief though.

Jim

After several attempt at new lug nuts, all dismal failures. How can such a simple thing get so complicated? Having one purveyor of parts insist that they must be 12mm that a previous owner must have changed the studs if they are 14mm! Would you like fries with that order sir?

Went to Advance Auto, clerk said no don't have them can't order them! Oreilly, sorry cannot find! Spent hour on computer and found part numbers. Went back and had same clerk at Advance Auto order!

These are for my 93 6 bolt pattern M14X 1.5

Dorman 611-118 and 99919.1 The 611-118 might be a set of ?? Clerk could not seem to figure out. 99919.1 is for individual nuts @ $2.99 each.

HTH Jim