Well, I couldn't get the Toyota RV I wanted so I settled for a Winnebago Minnie Winnie. Now I find that I need a gas tank. (Punishment for straying, perhaps)? :closedeyes: The original polyethylene tank is cracked in one of the upper corners. Someone tried to repair it but failed and while I'm aware there are ways to repair a polyethylene tank, I would not want to attempt it on a gasoline tank.

My Minnie is a 1977, Model MW25CD, on a 1977 Dodge MB 400 chassis according to the Dodge VIN. The tank has a Chrysler part number: 4031474. It has a supplier code number: 93799B. It indicates it was manufactured by Chemplex but the only Chemplex I can find online manufactures chemicals, not tanks.

Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

don't know if this can help my son has an 1983 Dodge ramcharger that has a plastic 35 gallon tank. just happened to think have you checked the auto yards the ones where I live have old motor homes baring a crack at least they don't rust out.did you check with JC whitney.maybe a dodge dealer.

• 1 month later...

Finally! Found a replacement tank! And someone who knew what they were talking about. After filling out several diagrams with dimensions and pictures, and emailing to vendors who said they'd get right back to me--but none did--I found this company in Michigan.

http://www.gastankrenu.net/index.html

Knowledgeable, service oriented, delivered on-time and as promised. Good value. Good job. Warranty.

post-8303-0-69419100-1440384938_thumb.jp